Most homeowners realize the challenges of keeping the sofa in pristine condition though there are many areas of the home that are easy to keep clean. Most people do on a routine basis include cleaning floors, doing the dishes, scrubbing bathrooms, and other such routine chores. When it comes to cleaning the sofa however, few give it a second though. Occasionally, some will use their vacuum to touch it up, but when you consider the gross things hidden the couch, you will likely want to ensure the deep cleaning from an experienced professional is done regularly. Considering this, we at Tough Carpet Cleaning would like to share the most common and likely gross things that are infesting your sofa.
What Does Cleaning & Sanitizing a Sofa Remove?
1) Allergens: Dust mites, along with their shed skins and feces, are thriving within the soft upholstery fibers. Resulting in skin irritation and triggering allergies, asthma, and other serious respiratory problems, there are plenty of other allergens accumulating in the fibers. In conjunction with your cleaning and care, investing in a professional sofa cleaning can help you control the allergens that cause problems. Also, removing nearly all of the allergens and most of the airborne bacteria, the deep cleaning from a professional will improve the indoor air quality.
2) Germs, Viruses and Bacteria: As the upholstery is the perfect conductor, most germs are easily spread simply through day-to-day living. The sofa is a hot spot in the house, where the kids, adult, and pets congregate to sit, lounge, play and eat. Where germs are concerned, the sofa is the most concentrated place. To avoid spreading the illnesses and germs, be sure to have the upholstery professionally cleaned and sanitized twice a year.
3) Mold: Like a sponge, the soft upholstery fibers absorb moisture, which produces the perfect environment for mold to grow. Over exposure to mold is unsanitary and can cause other ailments to develop as well as trigger allergies. It is best to remove traces of mold and mold spores to protect your family by eliminating them with professional upholstery cleaning.
4) Deposits of Grease and Oil: The sofa absorbs a long of grease and oils from food, messy fingers, and bodies. Causing unsightly spotting and staining as well as unsanitary conditions, the oils and grease are like magnets to dirt and substances as well as germs. With regular upholstery cleaning, you can better control potential germs and stains in order to keep this unavoidable accumulation of oils at bay and extend the life span of the furniture.
5) Harmful and Toxic Chemicals or Substances: Floating in the air that impacts the sofa, the cleaning chemicals, paint particles, dust, and whatever else will inevitably find its way onto your furniture. During the cleaning process, these chemicals and toxin deposits that can irritate your skin are expertly removed.
Sofa Cleaning, Stain Removal & More in Enterprise, Paradise, Spring Valley, Henderson, North LV, Summerlin, Sunrise Manor, Aliante, Anthem, Desert Shores, Eldorado, Green Valley Ranch, Inspirada, Mountains Edge, Peccole Ranch, Providence, Rhodes Ranch, Seven Hills, Silverado Ranch, The Lakes, Tuscany Village & Las Vegas Nevada.
When your sofa and other upholstery are due for a deep cleaning, contact the specialists of Tough Carpet Cleaning, our certified experts diligently clean, sanitize, and deodorize the upholstery. Contact us today!