When you are replacing the carpet in your home, you know what kind of an investment it is. You want to make sure you are choosing a carpet that will last as long as possible and provide your home with the comfort that you are looking for. Not only should comfort be at the top of your list, but you will also want a timeless style that you can enjoy for years to come. Tough Carpet Cleaning is here to talk about the different kinds of carpet that are available to you so that you can choose the right one for your home.
Hyperallergic Mold Resistant Acrylic Fiber Carpets
For those that are looking for a wool look-alike that isn’t going to cost as much, acrylic might be the one that you’re after. Here are the pros and cons.
– The cost of acrylic is going to be much more affordable than wool
– There is a smaller risk of electricity found in acrylic, so you don’t get that shocked feeling as often
– Its bright colors are resistant to sun fade
– Allergy sufferers like it for its hypoallergenic properties
– It is mold-resistant
– Stains that aren’t treated right away are extremely difficult, if not impossible, to remove
– High traffic patterns are prone to losing fibers
– The lifespan is only about 6-8 years before replacement is needed
– It isn’t especially fire retardant
Easy to Clean Nylon Carpet
Nylon is another great option for carpet.
– It is extremely stain resistant. Especially when compared to other types of carpet fibers
– Easy to maintain as well as cleaning
– Manufacturers usually offer longer warranties than other types of carpet
– Traffic patterns usually bounce back with professional cleaning
– It has a long lifespan of 8-10 years
– It is one of the most expensive synthetic fibers on the market
– It is prone to sun fading
– You have to be weary of using any carpet cleaner that contains bleach
Another fiber to choose from is Polyester.
– This is an eco-friendly option as it is made from 100% recycled materials
– It is incredibly stain resistant
– The price point is much better than nylon
– You can choose from hundreds of bright and brilliant colors
– While it is stain resistant, if the spill contains oil or grease, it will be difficult to remove
– It isn’t ideal for high traffic areas
– It doesn’t have a long lifespan and needs to be replaced after 5-7 years
Carpet Cleaning & More in Enterprise, Paradise, Spring Valley, Henderson, North LV, Summerlin, Sunrise Manor, Aliante, Anthem, Desert Shores, Eldorado, Green Valley Ranch, Inspirada, Mountain’s Edge, Peccole Ranch, Providence, Rhodes Ranch, Seven Hills, Silverado Ranch, The Lakes, Tuscany Village & Las Vegas Nevada
It doesn’t matter what carpet you choose for your home, the best way to extend its life is to have it professionally cleaned by the pros at Tough Carpet Cleaning. We will help preserve your carpet and restore its beauty with our professional carpet cleaning services. Our techs will leave your carpet is pristine condition. Call us today!