There is a reason that tile flooring is the most commonly picked floor that is installed in a bathroom. The durability is unmatched, and the fact that it can withstand high amounts of water on its surface at any given time is just a bonus. Many homeowners will stay away from wood floors since they are so susceptible to water damage. If you are getting ready to put tile floors in your bathroom, you may be overwhelmed by the amount of choices that lay before you. Tough Carpet Cleaning is here to share some of the tile choices that lay before you and the benefits that come with them.
Bathroom Tile Maintenance
Following are some of the most common tile choices that you have bathrooms. We will list them starting with the most popular and work our way down.
– Porcelain Tile: This is not only the most durable tile you can choose for your bathroom, but it is also stain resistant, scratch resistant and will absorb less water than other tile choices.
– Ceramic Tile: Ceramic tile comes with a wide variety in color and design choices to choose from. You can also choose from a wide variety of textures as well. It is not quite as good at water absorbency as porcelain tile, but is a close second.
– Marble: If you are looking for a high end look in your bathroom, marble is an excellent choice. This classic option is one that will give your bathroom that luxurious feel that many people are after. It is expensive and more susceptible to scratches and stains, but if you are willing to maintain it, it’s a beautiful option.
– Mosaic: Your bathroom is the perfect place to add pattern and color. This is achieves nicely with mosaic tilework. This includes glass tile as well. They come in many colors and designs that can dramatically change depending on the layout as they are installed.
– Limestone: Limestone is another natural stone that is very popular as a result of its beauty. It is important to remember how important sealing it is because this stone is not only a soft stone, but a porous one as well.
– Slate Tiles: If you are looking for a natural stone that will offer some durability and strength, slate is the best choices. It is highly resistant to staining, chipping, cracking or breaking which make it a great choice for any bathroom.
Tile & Grout Cleaning, Stain Removal in Enterprise, Paradise, Spring Valley, Henderson, North LV, Summerlin, Sunrise Manor, Aliante, Anthem, Desert Shores, Eldorado, Green Valley Ranch, Inspirada, Mountains Edge, Peccole Ranch, Providence, Rhodes Ranch, Seven Hills, Silverado Ranch, The Lakes, Tuscany Village & Las Vegas Nevada
No matter what tile you choose for your bathroom flooring as well as the walls, it is important that you maintain it properly to extend its life. Part of proper maintenance comes from professional cleaning at least annually. The experts at Tough Carpet Cleaning don’t only keep your carpets pristine, but your tile and grout as well. We will get the dirt and grime that settles in the grout and on your tile so that they keep their finish and shine. Call us today!